LY Series quarter turn valve actuators meet an increasing need for high –quality, low cost valve control. Copact and lightweight components and space-efficient profiles provide durability and handling benefits.
LY Series actuators , having torque range from 7 to 27mkg, suit a wide range of applications requiring up to 360 º rotary motions with precise torque and limit control. Units are suitable for weather-proof, submersible, and explosion proof environments and are avlaible for single, 3- phase or DC power operation.
Modular design offer new economies and increases power options, plus all the innovative design features that have made Limitorque the brand of choice all over the world.
Standard Features :
- Steel-on-bronze worm gear set maximize power transmission efficiency of the self rocking gear train.
- Torque switches provide control of output torque and protect valve and actuator from mechanical overload in either direction. Switches are fully adjustable and interchangeable .
- Limit Switches are independently adjustable. The standard units include 4SPDT limit switches and with optional controls include 8 SPDT switches can provide a total of 16 effective switch contracts.
- Torque drive nut is removable and machined to fit the valve stem. This separate nut simplifies installation and service.
- Terminal strips simplify field connections. All electrical components are pre-wired to the terminal stripes to facilitate installation and modification.
- Integral controls with printed circuit board and plugin modules provide flexibility and reduce installation and service costs. Mounting brackets and hardware are corrosion resistant.
- Conduit entries provide convenience opening to route wiring and facilate installation.
- Epoxy coating is electrostacally applied and baked on to withstand harsh environment. It covers interior section and serves as primer if a different coating is required.